The latest cover of Artisan features a prized green tea called Spring Midori First Flush Green Tea, so named because the harvest of this tea commences on the first day of spring. The tiny leaves which appear on the tea bushes during the first two to three weeks of spring produces the most highly prized tea leaves in Japan. Tomte sources this tea from the Kinezuka Family Farm in Japan.
Win a Tomte tea pack
We are giving away Tomte tea packs to five lucky readers!
Download issue 3 of Artisan Magazine and complete our quick questionnaire.
We would love to hear your thoughts.
Giveaway Offer Terms & Conditions:
- Download issue 3 of Artisan Magazine and complete the questionnaire before 5pm 25 March 2013 (AEST)
- We will notify the winners via email and request contact details and to arrange delivery
- The giveaway offer is open to anyone worldwide
- Prizes will be dispatched via Australia Post using standard postage
- We cannot guarantee delivery times
- We cannot be held responsible for breakages during transit/delivery
- We cannot be held responsible for customs duties/clearances outside of Australia